enero 06, 2012

Another ending, a new start.

My online course is finally over and I wont say I didnt learn, because I did, specially on webquests and rubrics. Im glad that it is over though. And as that ends, a new school year starts and it´s quite exciting? I just cant find the right word since right when my alarm clock sets off and starts ringing I just dont want to get up but once Im at work, time flies. 

Today was my first time doing the classroom decorations, I have helped mom before on that but it´s different when you do it for your own classroom and since it´s new it feels nice. Im not done with that yet, though. Another new thing is that in this firsts staff meetings we´ve been discussing what we will do to help the students and similar things but this last meeting was about the students profiles and I just couldnt help wondering if my profile had been discussed by my teachers, also I wonder, what would the say about me.

What I learned today, in the meeting, is that I need to make several adecuations for some students and I really want them to have a good experience with the subject I teach, however; so far I have to focus in finishing my paperwork.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario