noviembre 02, 2011

Blog-time! (again)

The first time that I heard the word "blog" was two years ago at college. The subject was Informatica Educativa. I had no idea what it was so that time it was hard but I had some help -of course from my teacher- from the internet and friends; since then I´ve improved a little in that topic, so much that I have a few of them, not all active though.

Now, it´s blog time again. In my on-line course this is the second module, the creation of a blog. I´ve just asked the teacher if I can keep using this one, I hope he dont think that Im slopy -´cause Im not- but somehow I think it´s no good to keep creating blogs and blogs, filling the internet.

This part of the course has videos to help creating a blog. Well, Im going to read the hand-outs and see what new things I learn or what things I´ll refresh.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario