noviembre 10, 2011

Im hating this!

It´s definetely not my thing to curse, but oh my! I´ve been cursing this stupid assignment as soon as I got it.... I love reading and writing and teaching and combining colors but geez! why to do it again when I already have it??!! I wanted to use this one, but I guess if that had been the case then where my rant would´ve gone? to my other blog? heck no, that one´s special lol -right-

Now, I think, for the first time I´ve gotten a glimpse of how everybody else feels, geez, Im becoming normal! what a tragedy lol I´ve never have had problems in doing homework and assignments no matter how boring or easy they were or the fact that I knew them or had done them but now, Im procrastinating the things I dont like, I wonder if it´s because of my hectic life or the fact that I have so many matters of consequence in my head nowadays, like.... idk "adult" stuff that I didnt have, there were consequences only for me before but now... well, somehow I gotta make it I guess but how awful it´d be to flunk this stupid course just b/c I didnt feel like doing it when I know it.

I also think Im giving a bad impression on that course, so weird, maybe I just dont like it like that, no, I kind of was like this in all the classes that I had expected to get so much but didnt... cant believe Im saying I like those horrible to-die-for classes where they squeeze your brain and you are always on the edge of frustration and motivation (to prove u can do it, either to others or urself)... seems like I´ve learned better in those courses, like my typing class, I was terrified of that teacher, or my accounting class or my didactics class ofc there have been times in which I´ve fallen in frustration like my driving class or my comunicaciones class...

Of a 100% hw that I´ve had in that course 90% of the times I´ve done the day before or hours before the due date... dont like that... I´ll try to change that...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario